Having an alarm set for 4 in the morning to run to the airport is never ideal, but waking up two hours earlier to start being repeatedly sick is far worse! Yep that’s right everyone, the inevitable happened. Liam and I got food poisoning, on our transit day from Cambodia back to Thailand no less. Needless to say, it was a long and miserable experience only made better by the fact that at least we were in it together. So by the time we finally made it to Phuket and checked into our hotel, the only sight seeing we did on our first day was the inside of our room. Which thankfully was a very spacious and comfortable place to recover.
The beautiful shoreline of Karon Beach where we were staying!